For many centuries, the ancient Greeks, the Romans, the Babylonians, Indians, and the Chinese, have all used Aloe Vera as a medicinal plant. Throughout the years, It (Aloinae) has been called many things: Potted Physician, Wand of Heaven, Wonder Plant, Heaven’s Blessing, and Plant of Life.
This miracle plant has many health benefits and has at least 200-300 different types, but only five of the versions have demonstrated medical benefits, therefore it is imperative that the Aloe you intend to use is one of the following: Barbadensis Miller, Perryi Baker, Ferox, Arborescens and Saponaria. Barbadensis Miller is the most widely used as well as the most potent. Indigenous to Africa, it is now grown all around the world specifically in warmer, drier climates.
This quick video discusses the benefits further.
Studies have found that there are an incredible 75 ingredients contained in the leaf alone . These ingredients have a variety of medical benefits and are divided into the following categories:
• Ligin – This cellulose substance is found in the gel and posses the property of penetrating the human skin.
• Saponins – These form soapy lathers when mixed and agitated with water. They have been used in detergents, foaming agents and contain antiseptic properties.
• Anthraquinones – There are 12 of these contained in the sap of Aloe Vera: Aloin, Isobarbaloin, Anthracene, Emodin, Ester of Cinnamonic acid, Chrysophanic acid, Barbaloin, Anthranol, Aloetic acid, Aloe Emodin, Ethereal oil and Resistannol. These act as natural laxatives, painkillers and analgesics, and they contain powerful antibacterial, antifungal and virucidal properties.
• Minerals – Aloe Vera contains the following minerals:
– Calcium (essential for proper bone and teeth density)
– Manganese (a component of enzymes necessary for the activation of other enzymes)
– Sodium (ensures that the body fluids do not become too acidic or too alkaline)
– Copper (enables iron to work as oxygen carriers in the red blood cells)
– Magnesium (used by nerves and muscle membranes to help conduct electrical impulses)
– Potassium (regulates the acidic or alkaline levels of body fluid)
– Zinc (contributes to the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats)
– Chromium (necessary for the proper function of insulin, which in turn controls the sugar levels in the blood)
– Iron (controls the transportation of oxygen around the body via the red blood cells)
• Vitamins – this amazing plant contains numerous vitamins:
– Vitamins A, C, & E (crucial antioxidants that combat dangerous free radicals in the body)
– Vitamin B & Choline (concerned with the production of energy, amino acid metabolism and developing muscle mass)
– Vitamin B12
– Folic acid
• Amino Acids – Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein, which manufacture and repair muscle tissue. The human body requires 22 amino acids and needs 8 essential ones. Aloe Vera provides 20 of 22 required amino acids and 7 of 8 essential ones.
• Enzymes – Some of the most important enzymes in Aloe Vera are: Peroxidase, Aliiase, Catalase, Lipase, Cellulase, Carboxypeptidase, Amylase and Alkaline Phosphatase. Enzymes help to break down food and assist in digestion. Some enzymes help break down fats while others break down starches and sugars.
• Sugars – both monosaccharides, such as glucose and fructose, and polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are the most important types of sugars. They aid in proper digestion, maintain cholesterol levels, improve liver functions and promote the strengthening of bones.
• Sterols – Sterols are important anti-inflammatory agents. The ones found in Aloe Vera are: Cholesterol, Sitosterol, Campesterol and Lupeol. These sterols contain antiseptic and analgesic properties. They also have pain killing properties similar to aspirin.
The leaf is comprised of approximately 99% water, all of these chemicals are contained in the remaining 1% of the plant. Although this may seem like a small percentage to contain so many ingredients, its helpfulness has been proven to be significant. Dr. Atherton claims that this is due to synergistic actions.
“Synergism is defined as, ‘the working together of two or more drugs, muscles, etc., to produce an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects.”
Aloe Vera has the ability to provide essential nutrients, kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeasts and reduce inflammation. Mix this with the benefits of seaweed and the result are unparalleled when taken as a drink it is readily absorbed into a body.
Dr. Atherton claims,
“Tissues that die and are renewed rapidly such as the lining of the gut, which renews itself about every four days, and the skin every 21 to 28 days or so, need a rich and ready supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy, efficient cells.”
Aloe Vera can also reduce inflammation to injured tissue. Inflammation occurs when healthy tissue is injured and blood begins to clot around the tissue to repair the injured tissue. Aloe Vera is a natural anti-inflammatory that is much more delicate on the human body.
It is only in recent years that studies have scientifically proven many of the medicinal benefits of Aloe Vera. Perhaps the longer that scientist and botanists study the benefits of Aloe Vera, the more improvements will come to human health and well-being. There are no known side effects to drinking the extract of this amazing gift.from nature.
A proper diet supplemented with vera juice is an effective way to get these essential nutrients. An easy way to ensure you are getting these nutrients is to ingest the Body Balance Drink by Life Force International containing high concentrates of sea weed nutrition and aloe extract.
Body Balance drink is the dynamic pairing of SeaNine™ vegetables (extract from sea weed) with Aloe Vera. As just discussed this organic plant alone contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 12 vitamins, 20 minerals, and 18 amino acids. The natural plant used in Body Balance ( Barbadensis Miller) is carefully harvested under low temperatures to protect the key polysaccharides, grown and processed according to organic standards, and is inner-fillet aloe. The sea weed is harvested in the purest oceans in the world.
Body Balance is made with Stevia, a natural, zero-calorie sweetener that is more than 30 times sweeter than sugar. The Stevia plant is a perennial shrub native to Paraguay and Brazil and has been used as a sweetener by the Guarani Indians for hundreds of years. The body processes Stevia very slowly, which greatly reduces the risk of a sugar high. In addition, Stevia is calorie free, making it popular with dieters. Research suggests that Stevia may be a safe alternative for diabetics.
Mixing sea weed nutrition and the goodness of Aloe juice in the correct quantities to bring out the best in your vitality is what drinking Body Balance is all about.
CLICK HERE to learn more about this wonderful Liquid Whole Food Nutrition ( Body balance) containing Aloe Vera and seaweed nutrition!
Health Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any diseases.
Click On Customer and Auto ship. This way you can rely on your products turning up regularly no need to go and reorder every month and can be stopped at any time easily.
For more info give Lucy a call on 0488 44 62 44